Business Development Manager
The incumbent is responsible for driving new and existing sales and reports directly to the General Manager – Sales and Marketing. He/she will drive sales such as acquiring new accounts, and building existing accounts. This position comes with a basic pay and high commission reward payout.
In addition he/she will also be responsible for the following:
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential clients to prospect for new business;
- Building existing accounts;
- Identify growth industries such as IT, Infocomm, Security, etc. and drive sales in those areas;
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements; and
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations and proposals.
- At least a Diploma is preferred;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a sales or business development position;
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with drive and focus on exceeding sales targets;
- Strong team-player and able to work independently in a dynamic environment, and work under pressure; and
- Excellent communication skills and must be comfortable with corporate presentations to people of all levels.
inCall Systems Pte Ltd