Business Development Manager
• Build relationships and provide strategic direction to help grow and profit.
• Focus on building and guiding relationships both internally and externally with sales and marketing teams and customers.
• Build cross-functional teams and lead strategic development across the company.
• Identify potential partnerships, opportunities to enhance distribution and open up new markets, and methods to enhance efficiency.
• Coordinate activities between sales and marketing teams to introduce new campaigns and make decisions that drive sales growth.
• Make presentations to company executives and management teams to highlight business or marketing opportunities or to present the results of new strategies.
• Prepare documents and information for requests for proposals.
• University or college degree, preferred
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
* We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified