Business Development Manager
Our business is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a skilled, ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele and manage new client relationships to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with our clients, negotiating contracts and closing deals. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B sales, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this position requires the individual to identify business opportunities, building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients, collaborating with executives on business strategy to determine objectives, evaluating current business performance and maximizing business reach and potential. If you want to be part of the professional team that constantly challenges the industry norm and wants to be the best in the game, we welcome you to join us for a rewarding career in Clixer.
Below outlined the job description and skills.
Business Development Manager
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Providing management with feedback
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Management or Marketing with at least 10 years of working experience preferably in info communication and cyber security industries
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- Ability to deliver presentations
- Good business sense 9. Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- Experience in customer support is a plus We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Location: Ubi Vertex Building
Clixer+ Pte Ltd