Business Development Manager
AIA (Team LGT)| Date Posted: 14-Jul-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- organising events and product exhibitions
- coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- monitoring performance
- managing campaigns on social media.
- Min “A” Level and above
- Experience working in an insurance company or financial institution is preferred
- Knowledge in MS word, Excel, powerpoint slides
- Good Interpersonal skills to work across complex organization to get things done
AIA (Team LGT)