Business Development Manager
Reporting to the Regional Key Account Manager based in Singapore, you will take lead in managerial requirements of valued distributors network in Singapore. You will strategize and recommend the business plans, targets and key priorities, ensuring commitment and alignment from the distributors. Being the market leader in the category, you will strive to tackle and explore other channels of sustainable growth with deep understanding of the local market trends.
- Commercial management of Key Performance Indicators(KPI) and Joint Business Plans(JBP) with key distribution partners across Modern Trade Retail and On Premise channels
- Conduct regular contact via full contact strategy to influence and lead the agenda with distributor representatives
- Participate in regular reviews with Zone Director to keep abreast of key topics; partake in implementation of the zone strategy.
- Manage full profit and loss responsibility for the Singapore market with the objective to achieve net sales & ROP growth targets
- Monitor sales forecasts/estimates, business reporting, supply of goods, crisis management and account receivables
- Ensures the execution of the action plan previously elaborated in collaboration with the distributors to maximize the 4Ps on the point of sales
- Monitor results vs. plan and make the adequate decisions/corrective actions accordingly
- Identify opportunities/threats of the area and strengths/weaknesses of distributor network
- An entrepreneurial spirit and breakthrough mindset
- Experienced in both Retail & On-Premise channels
- High autonomy and able to work under minimal supervision as an individual contributor
- Experience in trade marketing would be an advantage
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd