Business Development Manager
Essential Werkz Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 3-Sep-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Following up new business opportunities
- negotiating & managing business relationships
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Support marketing activities, including trade shows, mailings, etc.
- To identify cost elements / structure and implement measures for cost effective operations
- identifying market segments and prospects
- At least 5+ years of Business development/channel management experience in related field, preferably in event industry
- Diploma/Degree, in tourism and hospitality preferred
- Excellent leadership, prioritization, communication, analytic and quantitative skills.
- High degree of comfort managing major projects, working independently.
- High degree of technical expertise and business acumen.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and self-sufficient with the ability to motivate.
- Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills.
- Ability to analyse business processes, understand complex issues and implement creative solutions aligned with core business strategy
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines and copes well under pressure
- Only Singaporeans
Essential Werkz Pte Ltd