Business Development Manager (Freight Forwarding MNC; roles based in Singapore or Malaysia)
The sales professional is responsible for the revenue generation of a business portfolio (an assigned sales territory based on geographic segmentation) through developing of and acquiring of new prospects.
• Responsible for achieving the revenue budget set and agreed with management
• Develop business by proactively sourcing, anticipating and meeting customers needs with view of long-term business relationship
• Acquire and manage new customers through systematic and regular sales visits to develop long-term business relationship
• Conversion of qualified leads into new customers
• Ensure all customer agreements are profitable and pricing guidelines are adhered too.
• Work closely with various business units to support viable business propositions.
• Develop a collaborative working relationship with respective functions and stakeholders (e.g. Customer Care & Excellence, Operations, Finance) to achieve service excellence for our customers
• Cooperate with immediate team members and with the rest of the Group Sales force to achieve synergy (cross sharing of success stories and best demonstrated practices)
• Collaborate with the Sales Support team to ensure customers’ requirements are kept up to date
• Plan and implement an annual call cycle to ensure every customer in the business portfolio is being met in a timely manner
• Keep a sustainable pipeline to ensure there are sufficient prospects to be worked on to achieve the monthly targets
• Develop a monthly business plan together with the Country & Regional Sales Manager to evaluate performance based on agreed upon key performing indicators
- Diploma / Degree holder in relevant field preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and making using of the Internet & professional/social media platform.
- Experience in consultative solution selling / business development of freight forwarding and logistics services
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with track records in handling of corporate clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv (to include your photo is available) and if possible, include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, and motivation factors for your next career move.
For any enquiries, please write to meisee(a)thameshr.com (Reg. no. R1105612).
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified.
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd