Business Development Manager (Corporate Sales)
Dun & Bradstreet (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Aug-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Why join us?
- Work life balance culture.
- Friendly working environment.
- Generate new business opportunities and set up meetings through networking and sourcing to increase client base.
- Identify clients’ needs through consultative approach and provide suitable business solutions to meet clients’ requirements / budgets.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets / KPIs.
- Plan and prepare presentation slides to execute business solutions to clients.
- Manage and retain good working relationships with corporate clients and personnel within the organization.
- Constantly be updated with in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of corporate sales experience preferred.
- Able to communicate fluently and strong negotiation skills.
- Strong planning, presenting and report writing skills.
- Highly motivated to succeed and achieve results.
Dun & Bradstreet (Singapore) Pte Ltd