Business Development Manager - Casino International Marketing (Thailand Region)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Feb-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Responsible for the coordination of Business Development Executive activities on shift.
- Develop new business from Ruby or Mass market to Paiza Club
- Introduce and promote Paiza Club facilities, premium/cash programs and benefits to potential patrons
- Assist with opening and settlement of Premium Program inconjuction with IM Shift Managers during high volume business hours
- Build and maintain rapport with patrons
- Develop profiles on each key premium player to ensure team members of Paiza have the knowledge of individual preferences
- Contact patrons by telephone calls or greeting cards during festive season or personal celebrations (Birthdays, anniversary etc)
- Manage discretionary comp allowances to patrons effectively
- Manage and approve program overcomp base on MBS comp policy
- Organize and supervise travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Assist to manage functions and participate in special events.
- Report to Senior Business Development Manager on all matters during the shift.
- High School Degree, College Degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
- Minimum three years’ experience in the capacity of Business Development or VIP Services executive in Casino Industry
- Have knowledge of Casino Marketing complimentary policies and general guidelines
- In depth understanding of Premium programs
- Knowledge of Games and general gaming operations is essential
- Able to communicate in both English and Thai language to communicate with Thai speaking guests.