Business Development Manager - Casino International Marketing (Singapore Region)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-Mar-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Develop new business to Paiza Club
- Public Relations
- Recognize and greet patrons.
- Sees patrons off at VIP entry.
- Remember their preferences for cigars, food, drinks.
- Focus on position: be competitive in the market, especially in this region. Ensure patrons’ visits are repeated by providing excellent service.
- Financial: not give away complimentary allowances to patrons on player programs unless they have sufficient recorded in the system.
- Organize and supervise travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Organize and participate in functions and special events.
- Report to Shift Manager on all matters during the shift.
- High School Degree, College education in related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years in the casino industry in the field of casino marketing or player development
- Table games, player programs, rating system.
- Business proficiency in English, with fluency in other dialect languages preferred (Teochew, Hokkien, Cantonese, etc) to communicate with dialect speaking patrons.