Business Development Manager (B2B2C) - Japanese Speaking
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance.
- Attractive Salary & Benefits.
Our Client is a web technology and solution provider that aims to help small and midsize companies to quickly implement IT and e-commerce solutions effectively and professionally. Their range of services and solutions are designed to meet the needs of SMEs in Singapore, keeping in tune to the unique requirements of their clients.
This is a great business development role with leadership responsibility. In addition to building relationships with new and existing clients, you will also be nurturing junior staff to be valuable assets to the Company.
You will be responsible for :
- Ensuring a successful and smooth product launch within the given time.
- Developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Setting specific, measurable and achievable goals and objectives.
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clients.
- Developing entry-level staff into valuable people.
- You possess a minimum of JLPT N1, and the ability to liaise with doctors and customers in Japan on a daily basis.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- You have experience in digital marketing, project management, and customer support.
- You have strong knowledge of Content Management System, (e.g Open cart, Wordpress and etc.)
- You demonstrate strong time management and planning skills.
- You have strong negotiation skills, as well as the ability to build rapport and maintain a good client relationship.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd