Business Development Manager (3PL)
Our client is a local public listed company. They are a leading supplier of printing and packaging solutions, turnkey software manufacturing, value chain management services, 3rd party logistics, reverse logistics & distribution to multinational clients worldwide. Due to their expansion, they are currently looking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Identifies target customers, analyzes their business needs and makes appropriate recommendation or proposal of our services to meet their needs.
- Works with external customers and internal department heads to establish scope of work, basic workflow and manpower plan during proposal stage to meet customers’ requirements and needs.
- Responsible for price quotations submission and negotiation with customers.
- Once proposal is successful, he or she has the responsibility to see through implementation of the proposal or plan.
- Responsible for periodical business review (include payment collection) with customers for the existing business and constantly explore new area of opportunity.
- Provides guidance to his/her working team to meet customers and job requirements.
- Maintains strong customer relationship.
- Collates and analyzes market trends, competitors’ activities and market and/or business intelligence through interactions with customers, partners and other relevant entities.
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or closely related field
- 5-8 years working experience in logistics
- Good command of written English and able to communicate in Mandarin and English
- Pleasant ad have god communication skills
- Self-driven, persistent, highly motivated and passionate about serving customers by going extra miles.
- Possess entrepreneurial mindset with hands-on mentality to seek out new contacts and build relationships and convert them into customers.
- Able to take pressure and work long hours as and when required
- Able to travel for business as and when required
- Familiar with MS Office tools.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please remember to include your
1) Recent photo
2) Current salary & Expected salary
3) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-309L,
Jurong Gateway Road
EA Licence No.: 05C5278
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
United Personnel Services