NewPower Worldwide ~ Empowering Supply Chain
NewPower Worldwide is a leading global independent distributor of electronic components and finished goods. We provide a wide range of services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes some of the world's largest OEMs, ODMs, EMS Providers, Military and Aerospace, Authorized Distributors and Global Service Facilities.
NewPower continues to grow and is looking to add to our growing teams. Our focus is helping customers meet their deadlines and commitments, working as a team we're able to deliver day in and day out.
We are looking for dynamic Business Development Executives who helps to develop the market and bring us new accounts on a monthly basis. We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
The Business Development Executive is responsible for the entire process from intelligence gathering and prospecting to negotiations, shipping, securing and managing new and existing accounts.
You must have a proactive attitude, willing to learn and be able to work both independently and within a team.
If you meet the below criteria and are seeking new challenges in your career, do send your detailed resume (indicating your availability period, last drawn & expected salary) to us.
Working location: Toa Payoh, Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities
- Capable to generate new business opportunities and responsible for monthly targets and profitability for APAC Market.
- Correspond and coordinate with clients,overseas offices and headquarter on a daily basis.
- Negotiate and manage the purchase and sale functions, work closely with internal and external stakeholders to handle logistics arrangement.
- Build and maintain good relationships with both suppliers and customers
- Monitor and Analyze market and implementing trade strategies.
- Work closely with team members ensuring invoices are issued and payments are within terms.
- Executive day to day sales/purchasing operational activities
- Assist in trading operation and responsible for smooth trading flow.
- Assure company policies and procedures are complied with at all times.
- Open to sharing ideas and collaborating within the team.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in any field.
- Minimum One year relevant experiences in Trading/Purchasing/Sales
- Good knowledge of current international market trend and analysis of competitor activities.
- Performance driven, highly responsible and networking ability.
- Extensive business network.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
New Power Worldwide