Business Development Internship
Keen on cultivating lasting partnerships with talents and companies within the industry?
Do you want to play a forefront role in bringing a company to greater heights?
Seeking to work in a dynamic and lively environment?
Are you a people centric person who values human interaction - meeting and chatting with the people around you?
Then Recruit Legal is the place for YOU!
Come join us here at Recruit Legal under our Business Development Internship where you will pick up invaluable skills & play a key role in bringing the company to greater heights!
Recruit Legal is the leading specialist legal recruitment consultancy in Asia. The firm's proven search process and broad industry and regional expertise has enabled successful placements to be made in Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai and Jakarta. We are recognized as one of the leading consultancies in the region, and we count top international law firms and global multinationals as our clients.
Our team of consultants lay the foundation for the company. Our focus is to ensure the ”right fit” – facilitating the success of our business clients whilst enhancing the career opportunities of our candidates.
With the strong support from our team of fellow consultants, Recruit Legal seeks to groom our interns to eventually be able to:
- Grow into a confident and outgoing individual
- Greater understanding of the talent industry
- Personally experience and be a part of the hiring process in our firm
- Improved interpersonal and communication skills
- Learn how to be resourceful and efficient
- To perform and prioritize under stress
- Have real insight into corporate life
1. Be part of developing and expanding our business and brand
- By actively sourcing for potential candidates for different placements via various channels
- Through communicating with professionals in the talent industry who hold managerial roles and above
2. Help be part of expanding the team - crucial in bringing the company to greater heights!
- Understand the process behind hiring!
- Help source and screen for potential new hires
Our Preferred Skills:
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Confident Individual
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Cheerful Personality
- Persistent and resilient when faced with adversities
- Bachelor's Degree of any discipline
- Minimum 3 months commitment
Come join us for an once in a lifetime opportunity here at Recruit Legal. APPLY NOW!
Janani Devi D/O Raveendran
EA License No.: 16S8107
EA Personnel Registration No.: R1763998
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd