Business Development Intern
The SearchAsia Internship Programme is a 12-week internship program where interns undergo a rigorous learning process and develop their business acumen.
At SearchAsia, we believe that interns should be challenged with full-time, internship exposure which provides a more hands-on career-building experience. That’s why we hire outstanding students – potential leaders who are able to make positive contributions to our business in both the short and long haul. At the end of this program, interns who have shown outstanding performance will enjoy a headstart in our selection process for the full-time positions upon graduation.
You will be involved in:
- Handling the full range of recruitment activities from cold calling, market research, arranging interviews etc.
- Assisting your mentor in pre/post deployment processes.
- Screening, selecting and interviewing CVs for C Level Positions to match clients’ needs and requirements
- Be involved in any other administrative or adhoc activities
- Minimum GCE 'A' Levels/Diploma;
- People-oriented individual who enjoys networking and building relationships
- Good team player;
- Ability to work independently;
- Confident and effective communicator;
If you are keen to learn more about recruitment consulting, join us today! Interested applicants please send in your resume to Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd