Business Development Executives (Graduates Welcomed)
Business Development Executives
The ideal candidate is expected to possess a Diploma or any Degree from a recognised institution. Prior Business Development or Sales experience in any industry will be an advantage.
He/she should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, be energetic, proactive, self-driven and highly motivated. Candidates who have recently completed their tertiary education may apply. Those who are active in campus, CCAs or leadership role will be an additional advantage.
- Meet clients to assess their financial situation in order to present a financial plan that includes both short-term and long-term financial goals.
- Help clients with financial planning decisions for retirement, education, day-to-day expenses and investments.
- Reaching out to prospective clients and building a strong customer base.
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets.
- Develop and sharpen your skillsets personally and professionally through a series of Continuous Professional Development courses.
- Achieve Career Advancement through Personal Mentoring and Coaching.
A basic allowance of up to $4,000 plus commissions and bonuses awaits selected candidates. Successful candidates pay packages range from $40,000 to $120,000 in their 1st 12 months.