Business Development Executive (Up to $4k / Logistics/ Class 3/ West)
Working Hours: 9am to 5.30pm
Working Location: Clementi
- Our client is a local logistics company offering warehousing, distribution, inventory management, procurement and freight management solutions and are currently seeking for a Business Development Executive to join them
- Fantastic career advancement and exposure will be offered
- Develop new business for the company through approaching new business customers, as defined in the local sales KPI’s.
- Develop a new business prospect listing to ensure that future new business development is
- planned in advance.
- Responsible for the management and handling of the RFQ response documents coming to the company for Logistics Business.
- Generate and distribute specific reports as required in alignment with the position.
- Coordinate and follow and follow up with activities within the departments/divisions.
- Maintain close working relationships with the Customer Service, Operations and Logistics team.
- Focus on winning and keeping profitable business.
- Develop and maintain procedures per company direction for RFQ and new business submissions.
- Maintain and manage the financial forecast and cost module projections for new business submission.
- Undertake presentations for the Logistics Division, as and when called upon
- Undertake cross selling and up selling within existing customer base to further develop account potential through airfreight, sea freight, road freight, value added products and contract logistics.
- Responsible to report to Director for all activities of defined vertical group of customers with the customer service team, in line with the company’s short and long term results & targets.
- Develop SOP’s for strategic accounts in association with internal, external teams and associates internal colleagues where applicable, to detail all processes, rate structure, capturing of customer identified KPI’s.
- Undertake sales presentations to customers and business communities to present to the company and its products and services.
- Plan and implement sales strategies for the company’s products in global markets
- Understand customer requirements to foster a high level of customer satisfaction
- Min. Diploma & above
- Min. 1-3 years of experience in logistics, distribution and supply chain functions
- Experienced in inbound and outbound freight, customs, last mile deliveries, lead time management, LSP partner management, warehouse and project management
- Team player and able to work in a face paced environment
- Must possess Class 3 Driving licence and preferably owns a vehicle
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Current Drawn:
2. Expecting Salary:
3. Date Available:
4. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Darren Wong Shin Loong
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1985061
Job ID: VY7668
People Profilers Pte Ltd