Business Development Executive / Manager (Food & Tech MNC)
- Responsible for driving business growth; with the assigned countries being important established markets and a key contributor to the sales revenue for the company in Asia.
- To market and promote company's range of products
- Build trust and partnership with existing and new customers and to be responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships with key accounts.
- Provide monthly/quarterly/yearly sales performance review
- To be the contact point of the key accounts/customers for any matters
- Working on new projects basis to develop new products/solution to the customers through closely working with R&D teams.
- Involved in the commercial negotiation for making contracts with key accounts and customers
- Travelling overseas for customer visits to build/maintain business relationships and re-align mutual understanding for growth of businesses.
- Corporate internal meeting, reporting, marketing duties(including exhibition, products branding, etc).
- To provide quick and efficient response to achieve full customer satisfaction.
- Reporting of monthly sales to Head of Department, planning and forecasting of sales.
- Other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Business/Marketing/Finance/Food Technology/Chemistry, OR, Masters in Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in food-related industries and/or International Trade Industry for Managerial roles
- No experience is needed for the executive position as training will be provided
- Knowledge in SAP is preferred
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Tricia Goh
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd