Business Development Executive
- Join a market leader within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance.
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
Our Client is a leading organisation that supplies natural resources across the region. They offer a full range of products and services to customers in a wide range of industries, such as Electronics and Oil & Gas.
You will be responsible for :
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross-sell to the potential and existing customers.
- Tender presentation and introduction of ENGIE services to the potential client(s).
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Conducting market research and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Price negotiation with specialist contractors and preferred working vendor.
- You have at least 2 years experience within a Sales Engineer, Business Development (B2B) or equivalent, ideally within the Engineering or Oil & Gas industry.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have strong experience in consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd