Business Development, Executive
The main responsibility of a business development personnel is to identify and develop business opportunities for the company’s services in Recruitment placement, Payroll outsourcing, Executive search and HR consultancy.
The incumbent will also be required to promote company’s services at (but not limited to) networking events, trade and career fairs.
His/ Her main roles include but not limited to:
• Generate business leads in the various industries
• Develop and expand current customer base through cold calling
• Establish and maintain good customer relations
• Assist to implement and execute Business Development initiative
• Experience in Corporate sales will be an advantage.
• Tertiary education in any discipline
• Ability to work independently with a high level of motivation and a positive mindset
• Good experience in retaining existing clients and growing new clients
• Good business decision making and knowledge
• Good influencing skills
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Perseverance and positive attitude are good attributes required for this role
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD