Business Development Executive
RH Group| Date Posted: 18-Sep-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify, Propose and close business deals with potential business partners.
- Manage relationship with new and existing clients.
- Strategise initiatives to add value and enhance organization’s reputation.
- Present, negotiate and prepare contracts, quotations etc
- Process and follow up client accounts.
- Work with and expand current prospect database with specified business sectors to generate effective leads and exceed sales targets for the business
- Training provided.
- Excellent relationship building and social skills
- Excellent negotiation, presentations and analytical skills.
- Well organized, independent and able to work well efficiently and effectively.
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- A strong team player and strong sense of responsibilities.
- Passionate about performance marketing.
- Result orientated and willing to learn
- Singaporeans only
- Candidates with no prior experience are welcome to apply