Business Development Executive
Genesis Financial Group - JMD | Date Posted: 20-Mar-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Execute the vision of the company by providing financial planning, insurance and investment services to clients.
- Work Closely with clients, keeping them updated about any changes affecting their finances.
- Act as liaison to insurance providers and other financial professionals.
- Develop, deliver and implement customized strategies.
- Develop your entrepreneurial venture and expand your network for the future.
- Participate in outreach activities and campaigns to increase client engagement.
- A rewarding career with High Monthly Allowance ranging from $2500 - $5000 + Multiple streams of Income.
- Mentorship guidance.
- Management career path via apprenticeship and training courses.
- High Achievers will enjoy incentive trips fully sponsored by the company.
- Develop professional and soft skills from a wide range of interesting trainings for you to choose from.
- A profession with the best Job Security (Enjoy career and financial stability).
- Minimum Local Diploma in any discipline/ “A” levels
- Minimum 2 years of experience. Individuals with no experience are welcome to apply if you are open to possibilities and willing to strive!
- 21 years old and above (as per MAS requirements)
- Able to speak English and Mandarin (To liaise with China counterparts)
Genesis Financial Group - JMD