Business Development Executive
Our client is a professional training provider Headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. and located regionally in Singapore. They are currently looking for esteemed candidate to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Contact new and existing corporate customers to identify corporate training needs; schedule face-to-face and/or follow-up meetings through email outreach and cold calling for sales team.
- Research global and private companies – using rankings, third party tools, industry publications, news stories, and existing contacts to source and identify new prospects.
- Identify and pursue new ways to reach specific target markets. Test and create different messages to generate interest.
- Prepare pre-meeting reports, including initial call notes, company contact information, company statistics, opportunity assessment, applicable biographies for meeting attendees, and additional findings.
- Utilize CRM and other assigned technology to accurately and effectively track lead and outreach activity; update lead, account and opportunity information.
- Degree graduate with relevant working experience
- Possess excellent command in English, both written and spoken
- Must be able work independently with minimal supervision (This is a start-up environment)
- Self-motivated and initiative
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16041
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD