Business Development Executive
- Join a firm that encourages personal and career development.
- Your work will make a positive impact on people's lives.
Our client is a fitness and wellness hub where trainers and health professionals come together to improve service delivery and outcomes for their customers. The Company provides support services, facilities and fosters development opportunities within the space.
The Business Development Executive’s purpose is to help recruit the best professionals and partners to the Company. This includes member acquisition, engagement and retention.
You are responsible for:
- Developing a BD and sales strategy to attract and convert the best professionals and partners.
- Achieving revenue and space utilization targets.
- Generating high-quality prospects and leads through LinkedIn, cold-calling and emails.
- Conducting research and identifying new prospects.
- Reaching out to wellness and fitness professionals to pitch the Company's services and products
- Preparation of compelling proposals and other sales collateral to attract new residents.
- Ensuring prompt and speedy response to maximize potential opportunities.
- Conducting sales tours of the space.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with new prospects and nurture them through the sales pipeline.
- Maintaining a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Updating the team with weekly BD & sales metrics.
- Attending networking and other promotional events to connect with potential prospects.
- Reaching out to corporate partners to promote the Company's services and residents.
- Creating meaningful partnerships that will contribute value to the community.
- You have at least 2 years experience within a Business Development (B2B), Sales Operations/ Support or Sales/ Key Account Management role, ideally within the Consumer Health industry.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- Experience within Community Management would be a strong advantage.
- Experience covering Consumer and Healthcare is strong plus.
Ref No: 21032119
Snaphunt Pte Ltd