Business Development Executive
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Join a market leader within Oil & Gas
Our Client is one of the Asia Pacific region’s leading Oil & Gas infrastructure services company. They are headquartered in Singapore and have an extensive presence in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, India, China, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Oman, the United Arab Emirates, Australia, Myanmar and Slovenia.
The company’s core business comprises of fully integrated engineering design, procurement, construction (EPC) and integrated maintenance services to the oil and gas, petroleum and petrochemical industries.
This role requires you to be responsible for the tender presentation and introduction of ENGIE services to potential clients, as well as the preparation of the Pre-tender Executive Summary information and tender document for submission.
Your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for tender presentation and introduction of ENGIE services to the potential client(s).
- Conducting market research, such as Competitors’ Analysis, Potential Services and Product Offering, etc).
- Price negotiation with specialist contractors and preferred working vendor.
- Preparation of tender scope of work schedule, checklist, and pre-tender cost estimates.
- Preparation of Pre-tender Executive Summary information and tender document for submission.
- Preparing presentation slides for tender review interviews.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience, specialising in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent, ideally within the Engineering, Construction, or Oil & Gas industry.
Please apply for this role by using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/84774080
Snaphunt Pte Ltd