Business Development Executive
Confidential| Date Posted: 18-Sep-2020
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To research and analyse market trends, opportunities and staying abreast of industry developments
- Create strong sales pipeline and develop and maintaining relationship with new and potential interior designers firms
- Responsible of maximising the revenue and the margin ensuring the business target has been met
- To make accurate decisions, recommendations and successfully establish new businesses growth as well as creating brand awareness.
- Implement short and long term business development plans and strategies to meet or exceed business goals
- Develop and expand new business opportunities and sales channels to grow the market
- Manage all new and existing business contracts to ensure successful project implementation
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in any fields.
- Sales Driven / Target Driven Experience with client management and relationship activities, preferably in a professional services environment
- A confident team player with excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Enjoy multi-tasking and working within a team to carry out tasks efficiently and successfully in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
A progressive environmental organization with proper care that operates based on the principle of people first culture to create a place with fair opportunities,