Business Development Executive
Ben Line Agencies (S) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-Jun-2020
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Acquisition of new business from new customers and existing customers, aligned with targets.
- Organize, lead and structure the sales and marketing function.
- Enabling the sales success and ensure targets are met.
- Prepare sales forecast and budget.
- Organize and maintain reporting.
- Coordinate with sales and operational teams within the network on commercial activities, opportunities and onboarding new business.
- Support tender management.
- Implement full use of BLA systems and tools.
- Lead and develop KAM, analyze customers structure, provide visibility.
- Develop and maintain new relationships with clients in line with the objectives of the company.
- Visit a minimum of 30 clients per month and write up clear and concise visit report as per the company guidelines.
- Distribute, coordinate and close out the tasks generated from conducted visits.
- Support other countries sales visits to Singapore and the development of business in other countries which is decided or influenced in Singapore.
- Maintain and update Port 360 client information details. Specifically contact information, scope of work, and visit timelines.
- Map the market in Singapore.
- Liaise directly with all countries sales in the follow up of opportunities, and ensure they are responded to.
- Keep track of and report on the response’s timeliness and quality.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the commercial manager or senior management of the company.
- BSc Degree in Business / Management / Shipping / Logistics
- Experience with the chemical industry vertical customers preferred
- Proactive with a commercial view
- Able to manage change and continuous improvement programs
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is essential
- Managerial skills
- Able to make decisions and take ownership
- Willingness to learn on the job
- Patience and ability to work under pressure
- Willing to work outside office hours from to time to time
- Willing to travel when required
- Competent in Microsoft Office
Only shortlisted candidates with sales experience will be notified.
Ben Line Agencies (S) Pte Ltd