Business Development Executive
ENGIE Property Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-May-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Prospecting via multiple channels and follow up on leads from various internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the tenders process such as:
- Attend tender briefings and site visits;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to plan project deployment and cost assumptions;
- Liaise with external suppliers for cost inputs and price negotiation;
- Prepare tender submissions including fee and quality proposals;
- Follow up on tender interviews and clarifications from clients; and
- Monitor, analyse and update tender results.
- Maintain proper record of all tender submissions, contractual agreements, and project pipeline for management reporting purpose.
- Manage a cluster of key clients for more variation order, additional projects and increase organic growth.
- Able to conduct market research and customers feedback on quality of service.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Management.
- Min. Diploma in Real Estate/Facilities Management.
- Min 2 years of experience in Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Facilities Management, Real Estate and Project Management is advantageous.
- Proactive, immaculate and possesses great writing and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Able to work and deliver under tight deadlines.
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour.
- Candidates with more experiences will be considered for senior position
ENGIE Property Services Pte Ltd