Business Development Executive
The main responsibility is a business development personnel is to identify and develop business opportunities for the company’s services in Recruitment placement, payroll outsourcing, executive search and HR consultancy. The incumbent will also be required to promote company’s services at (but not limited to) networking events, trade and career fairs.
He/ She will be assisting the Business Development Manager.
His/ Her main roles include but not limited to:
- Develop and expand current customer through cold calling
- Generate business leads
- Establish and maintain good customer relations
- Exceed KPI and Sales targets assigned
- Assist manager to implement and execute Business Development initiatives
- Degree / Diploma in any discipline
- Preferably experience in Corporate / telesales
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with high level decision makers
- Self-motivation, perseverance and positive attitude are good attributes required for this role
- Part-time / Flexi-time is available for this position
We offer competitive salary with workplace at central working location.
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and working experience. Please state your current and expected salary.
If you have this passion, desire to take on this challenge and build a successful career in GMP, please forward your resume in confidence to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD