Business Development Executive- (Industrial Automation) - Woodlands
- Assist with servicing of customers in terms of conceptualizing of machine processes, writing up of proposals and quotations.
- Assist Project Manager in the planning of capacity to ensure timeline is being met basis a Master Project Schedule.
- Coordinate with internal and external designers on the customers’ requirements and to ensure their requirements are met.
- To monitor the Projects to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- To develop new accounts
- To be involved in the process of new business development in new areas of industries. (business expansion)
- · Relationship building with overseas partners and customers.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Manufacturing Automation Machines.
- Knowledge in CAD software and Microsoft software is required.
- Diploma (or higher) in any discipline. Those with related experience may apply.
- Independent, self-motivated with good initiative and creative with strong multi-tasking skills
- Good interpersonal communication skill (English and Mandarin to serve Chinese speaking customers)
- Able to work well with others in terms of commitment, interests, adopting positive attitude.
- Flexibility and adaptability are good pre-requisites
- Frequent travelling may be required.
- Class 3 driving license added advantage
- Preferably to possess own vehicle (car allowance provided)
- Working location: Woodlands
- ·Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Salary commensurate with experience
Please submit resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:
Position applying for
Reason for Leaving
Quek Hong Guek
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified