Business Development Executive (Greater China)
Pulley Ascent (Asia) Private Limited | Date Posted: 16-Mar-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will:
- Design and manage cultivation initiatives.
- Generate sales-ready opportunities via outbound B2B telephone calls.
- Articulate clients’ product messaging; identify prospects’ needs, collect business data, and qualify accounts.
- Maintain accurate records of clients’ contact base and perform effective database analysis for visibility reports.
- Document information in an accurate and concise weekly report to be submitted to clients.
- Act as a representative of the clients, managing their expectations and enhancing their overall customer satisfaction level.
- Able to manage Cantonese/Native Chinese speaking clients.
- Must be bi-lingual in Cantonese/Native Chinese and English languages.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of experience in related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as pleasant interpersonal skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex information and to effectively listen.
- Knowledge of the IT industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Flexible attitude and team player.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
Pulley Ascent (Asia) Private Limited