Business Development Executive (Events, B2B, National Level) - spcct
National Known Events Company - National Level
• Salary: Up to $3,400
Duration: 3 months' Contract
Working Hours: Office Hours
- Implementation and management of Sales initiatives related to event and venue booking
- Identify, analyse and follow up of Sales opportunities and enquiries for the venue
- Manage, support and service existing clients of venue of the venue, including preparation of required paperwork for venye booking and the processing and settlement of payments
- Provide admin support to the Sales team - marketing/industry research and preparation of sales and budgetary report and presentations
- Assist with maintaining facility booking calendar
- Other adhoc duties as assigned
- Singaporeans only
- Min. Diploma in any field of study
- Prior relevant experience in Sales for venue/events/hospitality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, and as a member of a team
Apply now with your updated CV at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click "APPLY NOW!"
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chloe Chew (R1768631)
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) - 11C5781