Business Development Executive (Cantonese/Native Chinese Speaking)
As a Business Development Executive, you will be fully responsible for the implementation and execution of multiple demand generation programs for our clients. Successful executives will progress from the foundation level to professional and advanced levels. They will have the opportunity to become team leader and possibly have a promotion within 24 to 36 months.
This is great opportunity to learn new skills and grow your sales and marketing career. We will provide you with our specifically designed Certified Business Development Program that will help you acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in your role.
The ideal candidate has a positive team spirit, strives for continual personal and professional growth, and is committed to both their success and the success of the organization.
- Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will:
- Design and manage cultivation initiatives.
- Generate sales-ready opportunities via outbound B2B telephone calls.
- Articulate clients’ product messaging; identify prospects’ needs, collect business data, and qualify accounts.
- Maintain accurate records of clients’ contact base and perform effective database analysis for visibility reports.
- Document information in an accurate and concise weekly report to be submitted to clients.
- Act as a representative of the clients, managing their expectations and enhancing their overall customer satisfaction level.
- Able to manage Cantonese/Native Chinese speaking clients.
- Must be bi-lingual in Cantonese/Native Chinese and English languages.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of experience in related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as pleasant interpersonal skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex information and to effectively listen.
- Knowledge of the IT industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Flexible attitude and team player.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Pulley Ascent (Asia) Private Limited