Business Development Executive 3k +++
The Business Development Executive is to identify and develop new clients for the Business Unit as well as to manage and maintain relationship with existing clients. The person shall be required to have a good understand of the client’s business and to secure their recruitment requirements for the Business Unit to fulfill.
- Assist the Business Unit Leader to develop business strategies and action plan to brand awareness and to expand the recruitment services to both SMEs and MNCs.
- Identify and acquire new clients through networking, telemarketing and cold calling.
- To create and maintain lasting relationship with new and existing clients through regular contacts and building an understanding of client’s recruitment strategies and requirements.
- Create and manage own pipeline and drive daily activities to meet weekly, monthly and annual targets set by Business Unit Leader.
- Assist the Recruitment Consultant to provide prompt and professional recruitment services by partnering clients in their recruitment activities and presentation of candidate’s profile.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the Business Unit Leader.
- At least a diploma in any field.
- At least 2 to 3 years of sales working experience and demonstrated a proven track record in meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Those with business development experience in recruitment industry will be a plus.
- Must have strong client-facing skills and able to conduct presentation and meeting with HR managers and business owners.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good command of spoken and written English language.
- Possess initiative and high energy or drive as well as able to work independently.
For interested applicants, please email your UPDATED CV in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.