Business Development Executive / $2700 - $3200 / F&B Company at Senoko / 5 Days
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 1-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1655629
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma
Position: Business Development Executive in F&B company
Salary: $2700 - $3200
Time: 5 days per week, office hour
Please contact Quill's whatsapp @ 93225121 for more details
- Interview staffs based on outlets’ needs and ensure staffing objectives are met, based on given salary structure.
- Know, enforce and educate staffs with HR policies, labour laws, security and safety procedure.
- Conduct performance appraisals on Outlet Manages and Assistant Outlet Manager, provide inputs based on defined goals and objectives for them.
- Conduct on-boarding orientation that includes safety briefing and oversee training of new employees.
- Ensure that outlet is strictly following the Company’s SOP, adhere to service levels and standards to increase sales, minimize costs – including food, beverage, suppliers, utilities and labour costs.
- Identify opportunities and threats to build a business plan to optimize potential.
- Conducts cash audits in store.
- Ensure stores are following FEFO guidelines, SOPs are in place and food quality standards.
- Liaising with internal departments for smooth implementation of promotions or introductions of new products.
- Liaise with external supplier for sourcing and collaboration.
- Conduct market research and analyse market trends and identify any business opportunities to generate revenue.
- Liaising with external vendors (e.g. Grabfood, Foodpanda, Deliveroo, Fave), initiating monthly promotions and participate in any campaigns, any billing discrepancies and customers’ feedbacks on platform.
- Liaising with Marketing team on required art-works for promotions, new items and new menu launches.
- Manage the store’s social media page, postings and running advertisements.
- Managing back-end POS system – adding, removing and maintaining and managing item codes or promotional buttons.
- Developing of SOP and training materials to ensure staffs are properly educated on the products.
- Ensure monthly payroll submissions are accurate.
- Review and approve weekly’s schedule based on operational needs.