Business Development Exe [Social Media Ads / Up to $4,500 / PERM]
We are looking for Business Development Executive:-
- Top Fortune 500 Company
- Career advancement
- Training provided
Salary: Up to $4,500 per month + KPI Incentives + VB
Working Hours: Monday to Frday (different market has different working timing)
- 6am to 3pm/ 7am to 4pm/ 9am to 6pm
- 9am to 6pm
- 11am to 8pm
- Contacting new and existing clients (Agencies or Advertisers) via telephone, chat and email on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities and providing these businesses with the best solution for their business goal
- Improve client’s experience by driving optimal and appropriate product adoption
- When within scope and area of knowledge, provide pre and post-sales assistance for all applicable products
- Become an expert on client’s Advertising solutions
- Ability to identify trends and solve problems
- Providing vital product insights, feedback and revenue trends, from their own experience using the Products and sharing the feedback from the Advertisers
- Use a variety of tools to be able to properly communicate and drive Advertiser’s business to success
- Responsible for keep current advertisers satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on day-to-day basis
- Singaporean (s)only.
- Must posess at least Diploma / Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Possess at least 1 year of Corporate Sales experiences would be preferred.
Interested candidates, Please APPLY NOW OR send your updated resume with Subject: Corporate Sales Specialists to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Lua Zhi Chin (Jeanette) (R1873831)
Scientec Consulting Pte Ltd (Scientec Personnel) -11C5781