Business Development Director
At Aureus Group, we are looking for a resourceful, industrious, and experienced Business Development Director who will play a key role in major business expansion projects that would greatly contribute to driving financial growth, forging strong relationships with clients, investors, and other potential stakeholders, and oversee smooth execution of expansion activities such as merger and acquisition.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Introduce a variety of global private equity, private credit, family office, and other pools of capital to the company for fundraising needs for the corporate level or project base financing.
- Structuring, reviewing, and negotiating financing packages that align with the corporate needs and goals of the company.
- Coordinating with various departments for due diligence requests from potential investors and preparation of required information.
- Working alongside external counsel to review and ensure subscription agreement adheres to finalized term sheets.
- Maintaining relationships with investors so that required updates are sent on a regular basis.
- Maintaining relationships with additional investment groups for future fundraising needs.
- Set, monitor, and report on team goals regularly to the C-Suite Members, working closely to plan, set, and execute projects that would serve the business growth plan
- Ensure our company brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Development of supply-chain and logistics capabilities
- Working directly with C-level team in conceptually designing, developing, and manufacturing new product lines.
- Structuring business plans around manufacturing and distribution of new products.
- Development of manufacturing strategy – including setting designs, plans, and processes for future products.
- Hiring, building, and managing teams that handle engineering, design, sales, quality control, and production.
- Sourcing and building relationships with key manufacturing partners in the region.
- Monitor competition globally including potential acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features that can be launched
- Identify and structure strategic collaborations with other brands, suppliers, and organizations within the ecosystem.
- Generate different revenue streams and brand awareness from the structured collaborations.
- Stay up-to-date with new products, practices, and services in the industry
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in renowned investment, banking, legal or funding organizations
- Extensive experience in M&A, funding procurement, and/ or investment analysis
- Experience in CRM Software preferred
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or related field
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding project management and execution skills
- Extensive experience in relationship building and management strongly preferred