Business Development Director, FPSO (Regional, MNC)
This position has the key sales responsibilities of driving for new business opportunity, client relationship development, as well as managing, leveraging, and maximizing opportunities within existing clients. Results should be achieved through an individual and collective team sales effort. This position will effectively collaborate with internal teams (Survey/Operations, Engineering, Marketing, etc.), as well as the Product Development and Technology groups. This individual will also contribute to significantly to regional and global strategic initiatives based on their own extensive knowledge of market conditions and the industry in general.
- Execute and drive sales strategies in the assigned area of responsibility and meet or exceed sales and revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain key client relationships with a focus on maintaining current work and expanding new business opportunities and prospect for new clients and business opportunities within your assigned responsibility.
- Lead the development and execution of visit and sales plans for assigned clients within the area of responsibility, to include organizing client meetings for senior management
- Maintains awareness of the overall service portfolio and communicate services/product opportunities to ensure peers and teams outside your core responsibility are aware of potential opportunities and can assist and support sales efforts as required.
- Provide strategic insight within the assigned area or responsibility related to future business initiatives, market drivers, and competitor activities for inclusion in business planning
- Work with organizational teams to develop capture strategies, proposals and pricing as appropriate
- Work with technical staff and other internal teams as needed to meet customer needs.
- Attend industry events and conferences and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for marketing campaigns within the area of responsibility that will lead to increased sales.
- Forecast sales targets and track activity on accounts to meet these targets
- Demonstrated success in sales, business development, and account management with experience in meeting and exceeding sales or business targets
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing strategic customer relationships.
- Strong leadership and personal presence and the ability to quickly establish and build credibility and relationships externally as well as internally
- Excellent business judgment, including the ability to assess the reasonableness and likelihood of success of various business scenarios and communicate the same to management
- Demonstrated technical acumen related to the product or area of responsibility
- A self-starter with a demonstrated desire to achieve goals and as well as a collaborative personality who effectively works with teams and individuals to achieve organizational business outcomes
- Strong commitment to ethical business practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Primary language is English.
- Seven (7) years experience in offshore production related activities, preferably in an EPC, projects, or Classification related role.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9748 Fax: 6536 7890
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd