BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – ASSISTANT MANAGER (AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY)
Alpine Credit Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 16-Jul-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Attractive remuneration package
- Strong career development and exposure opportunities
- Team based collaborative working
- To consistently get key dealers to sign on with Alpine’s digital platform
- To be on ground to provide dedicated service and develop relationships with identified key players in the automotive industry (key dealers)
- Provide superior customer service in order to develop long term relationships with key industry players and to build a referral network
- Develop new business leads and clientele base in the industry
- Identify new business opportunities through research and analysis of the automotive industry
- Listen to the needs of key industry players to customize Alpine’s digital platform so as to offer them a TOTAL AUTOMOTIVE SOLTUION
- Responsible for accelerating revenue and gross profits.
- This candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of related industry experience.
- Minimum Diploma holder in the field of Business, Marketing.
- This candidate must possess a superior customer service mind set who is highly driven to produce results and meet targets.
- This candidate must also be collaborative and ambitious.
Alpine Credit Pte Ltd
With over 30 years of growth and experience, we've learned to be lean, efficient and quick on our feet.