Business Development Analyst
An opportunity exists in our Singapore office to appoint a Business Development Analyst who will be responsible for selling high value business training and consulting solutions to senior executives and their teams in blue chip organisations.
This is a junior role or would suit an application that is a fresh graduate from University.
- You would be expected to seek new business opportunities and build lasting client relationships.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Identifies advantages and compare organization products/services.
- Plan and organise personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and
- promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participate in trade shows, conventions and training programs
- Ability to sell solutions that deliver measurable benefit to our clients.
- To be self motivated, resilient and commercially minded.
- To have excellent organisational and communication (written & spoken) skills.
- Preferred languages written and spoken – Excellent English and Bahasa (Indo / Malay) a benefit.
- Drive to succeed, willing to learn and adopt sales processes, products and methodologies.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance preferred. Fresh graduate level preferred.
Causal Capital Pte Ltd