Business Developemnt Executive
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Knowledge in Customer service add advantage
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development, Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume in MS WORD FORMAT with a passport size photograph, current/ last drawing and expected salary, date of availability .
We look forward to receiving your profile.
EA Personnel : Katherine Koh
EA Reg ID : R1101587
EA License No. : 04C4054
COMRADE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT