Business Coordinator (Entry level)
We are a fast-paced, flexible and inclusive workplace – where ingenuity and creativity are encouraged. Our people are from a wide range of backgrounds and we are friendly and approachable. Because our customers are located all around the world, we look for team players who are open to learning about different cultures and experiencing different approaches to work.
In an awesome, diverse and fast-paced office, you will be one of the Business Coordinator who will share the responsibility of managing multiple business support activities. You love to add value wherever you can, take pride in a job well done, and execute your work with a sense of energy and professionalism. To be successful you will be open to learning, ambitious, highly driven and have proven leadership qualities. You will be a genuine team player, with a confidence to share and a maturity to listen to others and take on feedback.
What we're looking for:
- Natural communications and analytical mindset
- Collaborative and inclusive nature
- A go-getter attitude with a commitment to developing a career
- Friendly, professional and sociable team player who enjoys helping others
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Be outcome and result-focused
- Have initiative, be organised and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree holder
The office is fast-paced, hard-working and boasts a positive, success-driven team culture. A great mix of personalities who are supportive and all working towards a common goal.
Why would you want to work here?
We are big believers in celebrating success and giving recognition for effort, ingenuity and awesomeness in problem-solving, getting stuff done and supporting others. We aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves. We work hard and are also pretty big on the importance of having fun, work and life balance.
We would love to hear from you!