Business Control Officer (Sales Quality) - Contract | Banking
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 10-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide feedback, guidance and advice to the Business on proposed operational risk policy and likely impacts.
- Develop and execute control monitoring plans; work with Risk Owners to identify and oversee completion of remediation actions.
- Co-ordinate the Risk Control Assessment (RCA) process on behalf of Risk Owners and Control Owners as requested (e.g. trigger event monitoring; stakeholder engagement; meeting organisation and outputs etc.); engage Risk Stewards as required.
- Conduct control monitoring over the key inherent risks identified through the RCA.
- Conduct investigations and thematic reviews.
- Produce Business/Function operational risk reporting and insight based on RCA results for use by Risk Owners, Control Owners, Risk Stewards and wider stakeholders or governance.
- Track and provide advice on the completion of management response actions; ensure timely and accurate recording in the operational risk management system.
- Establish / maintain good working relationships with the risk owners, control owners and risk stewards to ensure the business is compliant, successful and profitable.
- Promote non-financial risk awareness, including training and communications for the Business.
- Assist the business in streamlining initiatives while maintaining/ improving the risk control environment.
- Secretariat for business governance committees.
- Degree holder in Business or similar field
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile differences, decompose high-level information into details and apply sound business and technical domain knowledge.
- Solid experience in auditing, compliance, business risk management or technology risk management, preferably in Private Banking/ Trusts.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with other teams.
- Demonstrated high level of initiative and ability to quickly acquire knowledge and adapt to on-going change.
- Good communication, presentation and stakeholder management across multiple disciplines and/or lines of business and geographies.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374