Business Contracts/ Proposal Manager - Pharma/Clinical Trial/Healthcare
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Directly and/or indirectly achieve new business won (NBW) target set by the Company Lead and prospect new customers and business opportunities.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and operations teams C and maintain general knowledge of all services for appropriate cross-promote opportunities.
- Coordinate with respective parties in contracts and proposals to develop competitive proposal. Aggressively pursue awareness of competitive activities, positioning and pricing, which includes specific reasons for awards and non-awards.
- Prepare and manage a dynamic queue of budget proposal assignments and meet strict submittal deadlines through working collaterally and collaboratively with relevant parties involved
- Set clear deadlines and work with business development and operational teams to develop budget proposals that specifically address the needs and interest of each prospective client
- Write, coordinate and finalize persuasive contents to customize a document (RFP/RFI) for a specific prospective client through working with business development and operational professionals
- Identify, request and review quotations from external vendors to support budget proposal development
- Develop, review, assemble, finalize and maintain accuracy of cost estimates, service scopes, contents, grammar, spelling, punctuation, format text, pictures, and graphics for aesthetics, quality and adherence to meet RFP specifications
- Manage timelines carefully and is capable of serving as a BD lead for proposal opportunities, keeping the team and document on task to deliver a complete and final document on time
- Provide exceptional client service to internal clients including developing rapport, being responsive, and providing high-quality deliverables on time
- Develop presentation materials (such as in PowerPoint format) for oral presentations, as needed to support BD activities, as required
- Manage and maintain paper and/or electronic files and any supporting documents, including opportunity tracking database utilizing company’s tracking tools (such as Salesforce) to ensure database is current
- Prepare, finalize, negotiate (if required), amend and terminate contracts with sponsors through working with business development, operations, legal and other management teams
- • Prepare, coordinate and finalize Confidentiality Disclosure Agreement (CDA), Master Service Agreement, initial Work Order (WO), Letter of Intent (LOI), Vendor Service Agreement (VSA) and/or internal Project Order (PO) preparation and internal review upon project award. Response to inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions, as required
- Proactively review, trigger and prepare all applicable change orders and agreements in a timely manner
- Support and contact business development and/or operations and the client and/or vendor ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly
- Support and participate in client meetings if required. Assist and/or attend in bid defence meetings with clients to support in proposal and budget discussion
- Perform administrative tasks such as mailing, scanning, saving, uploading and manage the contract signature process internally and externally
- Upon project award, attend, present and/or support business development and operations teams in project handover.
- Minimum bachelor degree (major in Science, Finance, Marketing, Communications, Business or other business related field)
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the CRO and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong computer/technology skills including MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferably with experience in marketing, business development, proposal development, or equivalents
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd