Business Continuity Planning and Analytics Lead (IT)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Jun-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Lead and own the IT Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and undertake an annual Enterprise Risk Analysis and Vulnerability Study to identify risks and vulnerabilities that can be remediated against; and recommend remediation options to reduce risk.
- Own the maintenance and updates of plans and practices to achieve efficient and effective communication and restoration of operations during emergencies.
- Coordinate with IT and Business teams to conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to identify gaps in business continuity, emergency and disaster recovery plans.
- Plan and lead the IT Annual Disaster Recovery (DR) & BCP exercise with IT and Business teams.
- Maintain compliance governance controls for all activities and plans.
- Design and Manage the IT Operational data for management and scorecard reporting.
- Analyze the IT Operational data, present and review the key performance indicators (KPIs) result to Management team.
- Manage and design reports and measurements to enable IT teams to make qualified strategic and implementation decisions.
- Respond to and support the annual audit requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in leading the IT BCP, Disaster Recovery, and Data Analytics in large scale enterprise environment.
- Strong understanding and experience in Business Continuity Management, Crisis Management, Data Analysis, Dashboard, and Scorecard reporting.
- Knowledgeable on ITIL Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills to be able to coordinate cross-functional, global, virtual teams.
- Possess extensive knowledge and expertise in program and project management methodologies.
- Organized, excellent analytical skills, delivery focused, detail-oriented and can handle multiple tasks concurrently.