Business Consultant (Microsoft CRM)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 2-May-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Permanent Position
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Analyse Client’s needs, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem
- Provide business consultation for client with MS Dynamic CRM Solution.
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits Client’s needs
- Work with Client users to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution
- Able to perform business analysis -
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring: Identify stakeholders, techniques and processes to manage, track and trace requirements
- Enterprise Analysis: Refine and clarify business need, define solution scope and develop business case
- Elicitation: Explore, identify and document business needs
- Requirements Analysis: Assess current state, analyse stated requirements of stakeholders and elaborate to sufficient detail that accurately defines business need with in specified scope
- Solution Assessment and Validation: Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, and determine workarounds/changes to the solution. Assess deployed solutions to see how well they met the original need
- Requirements Management and Communication: Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders
- Have experience in implementing CRM projects and possess good facilitation skills.
- Have good understanding of the different aspects of the CRM projects, including planning for CRM project; CRM processes; CRM products; and change management.
- Must familiar with MS CRM functionalities with minimum 5 years MS Dynamics CRM Project experiences.
- Candidate with Microsoft dynamics experiences will be more preferred.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)