Business Associate (ICT) - Tai Seng
Your Role and Responsibilities
- To understand existing and new customers’ needs and propose a suitable proposal for them.
- Build a good rapport with existing customers to retain them and develop new opportunities actively.
- To engage more often with customers by conducting calls and plan to meet up with them.
- To have a clear and deep understanding of the company’s product and services in order to negotiate professionally and successfully to close a sale
- Negotiation with business partners for purchases and work with the Operations Team for project deployment.
- Manage, propose sales quotation and proposal.
- To keep track of customers’ accounts and ensure of payments is made promptly.
- To provide after sales service when necessary.
- Create sales strategies to achieve the sales quota.
- To build a sales pipeline and report weekly, monthly sales forecast to the top management.
- Good working relationship with other sales and warehouse team as well as our business partners.
- To perform other tasks and project when assigned.
Their Requirement from You You
- Minimal Diploma / Degree holder
- At least 1 year of related working experience in IT solutions
- Knowledge of ICT product in IT industry would be an advantage
- Strong sales, negotiation influencing techniques
- Sales-driven and proactive
What is in for You
- Working hours: Mondays to Fridays 8.30am to 5.15pm
- Near Tai Seng MRT
- Easy access to public transport
- Remuneration package: Basic salary + Commission + Variable Bonus
Interested applicants please email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
If you are open for any other job positions, feel free to apply and we will contact you for further information if available.
For more job openings, kindly subscribe to this telegram page - https://t.me/Jobprop
RV Manpower Pte Ltd (11C3378)
Lim Siew Lien, Cecilia (R1327942)
RV Manpower Pte Ltd