Business Analysts (Infrastructure Projects)
- Gathers, analyzes and documents business/user requirements. Reviews and ensures alignment of requirements documented by users for projects involving different users (cross-functional).
- Performs and/or coordinates walkthroughs of user requirements/UAT strategy and obtains sign-off from users.
- Identifies the business needs, gaps and impact of the project and proposes feasible solutions.
- Develops user acceptance test (UAT) strategy and plan; coordinates the development of test scripts and steps prepared by business users.
- Coordinates and monitors progress of UAT, including monitoring and coordinating UAT logs and/or defects identified.
- Acts as liaison between the business users and the project team on business and user requirements.
- Reviews, analyzes and designs agreed business model or processes (where required)
- Provides or conducts “train-the-trainer" or initial training during implementation for projects involving new applications or modules.
- Works closely with Program/Project Manager on progress of project and discuss issues and risks.
- Continuously finds means and ways to improve operations, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly with user departments to provide quality customer service.
- Ensures completion of documentation and filings.
- Three or more years of working experience in IT System Analysis and Design, business process analysis, data quality management, implementation and maintenance support
- Commodities or Insurance industry experience will be preferred.
- Proficient in business process improvement frameworks, data modeling, system solutions, integration and technical design.
- Proven ability to deliver results within budget and tight timelines.
- A leader, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly analytical and good troubleshooting skills.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Career progression
- Subsidized training and certifications
- Annual Increment based on performance
- Performance rewards
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd