Business Analyst with SQL (no experience required)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 19-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
Main Job Purpose:
Assists real estate investment, asset & property management and developer support company software as their solution for financial accounting, operations and reporting by working with our team of developers, project managers, account managers, and others.
Essential Job Results:
- Provides application support and assistance to existing clients in Asia Pacific.
- Ensures program's designs meet requirements by working closely with the team that defines financial and operational requirements
- Fosters client relationships by providing the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Helps our clients determine the best ways to suit their business model into our application by testing and documenting their requirement needs.
- Executes innovative project plans by training clients on new business process and/or system changes.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in accounting, finance, software development
- Real estate property management accounting experience with an understanding of GAAP, IFRS and consolidations in a multi-entity real estate environment.
- CPA, CA, CFA qualifications a benefit
- Real Estate Information Standards, property accounting, property & lease management, real estate mobile platform access.
- Candidates with good academic results in relevant degrees can apply
- 3 - 5 years of exposure to real estate operations, including accounting and lease management
- Knowledge of financial services front and back office operations
- Experience in software training and implementation a big plus.
- Ability to handle clients effectively, escalating issues when needed
- Energetic and dynamic professionalism
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Ability to follow through on commitments and deadlines
- Understanding of SQL (SSRS) and reporting tools
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552