Business Analyst (West / 5-days)
Our Client is a leading national distribution centre as well as a logistics service provider in FMCG and retails businesses.
- Ensure that the correct stock level of various product are maintained at all sites
- Strategically forecast the utilisation rate of respective products at all sites
- Analyse the inventory and consumption trend of products at the warehouses or storage centres and make necessary replenishment if require
- Work closely with logistics operator and stakeholders to ensure timely replenish of stock and mitigation in shortage
- Good Degree in Statistics/ Mathematic, Operational Research, Supply Chain Management or relevant disciplines
- Min 3 years working experiences in demand forcasting and supply planning, data analysis, etc.
- Prefer with working experiences in a warehouse environment, distribution or logistics services
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, ability to convert analysis into sharp business insights for decision making
- Proficient in SQL, Tableau, Python, Crystal Report, Excel, etc.
- Able to travel to work at the West side of Singapore
Interested applicants are requested to apply online or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] a complete resume with a recent photograph. Our friendly consultant will contact you if you are shortlisted.
Tan LK | EA Reg. No. R1111728 | EA Licence No. 12C6198
Hecal Pte Ltd